Market Size – USD 1.8 Billion in 2021, Market Growth - CAGR of 11.6%, Market Trends –the increasing demand from electronics industry is widening the scope for Operating Room Integration Systems Market.
According to the current analysis of Introspective Market Research, the global Operating Room Integration Systems Market was valued at USD 1.8 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 3.88 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 11.6%.
With technological advancements and the massive quantity of data available today, operating rooms have transformed dramatically. Hospital rooms are still being designed with increased practicality and improved patient comfort in mind. The integrated operating room, also known as a digital operating room, is a concept that is changing Operating Room design for medical employees in the present and future. OR Integration links technology, information, and people across the hospital to build a custom-built system that lowers reliance on transportable equipment. Staff in the OR have unlimited access to patient information archives and resources thanks to innovative audio-visual technologies such as multi-image touchscreen screens and real-time monitoring systems. This creates smarter interconnectivity with the outside world, improving clinical outcomes and reducing traffic entering and exiting the sterile operating area.
Due to an increase in the number of surgical operations, a surge in patient desire for minimally invasive surgeries, and patient safety concerns in operating rooms, the worldwide operating room integration market is likely to grow at a substantial rate during the forecast period. Furthermore, several advantages of operating room integration, such as increased efficiency, reduced personnel, reduced surgical time and managed patient surgical data, are propelling the industry forward. The high cost and maintenance of operating room integration systems, on the other hand, is projected to limit market expansion. Furthermore, the potential of emerging regions such as Asia-Pacific and Southeast Asia is expected to give a profitable global operating room integration market growth opportunity in the future years.
Operating Room Integration Systems Market Report Highlight:
- By Component, the software segment is expected to dominate the OR Integration Systems Market. These integrated software solutions provide continuous connectivity between various OR systems, streamlining surgical operations and ensuring simplicity of use and efficiency.
- By Application, the general surgery sector dominated the OR Integration Systems Market. The rising number of hospitals implementing MIS technology, together with the rising number of chronic illnesses and surgical operations, is propelling market expansion.
- By End Users, the hospital segment dominated the OR Integration Systems Market. The significant penetration of integrated ORs is responsible for this growth.
- North America presently dominates the OR Integration Systems industry, and this dominance is expected to remain in the coming years.
- The Asia-Pacific region has fasted growing region in the OR Integration Systems Market in terms of market size and volume.
Operating Room Integration Systems Market Segmentation:
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
Major Key Players for Operating Room Integration Systems Market:
- BrainLab AG
- Doricon Medical Systems Division
- EIZO Corporation
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG
- MERIVAARA Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Skytron LLC
- Stryker Corporation
- TRUMPF Medical Systems Inc
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Operating Room Integration Systems Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM