Market Size – USD 4.96 Billion in 2021, Market Growth - CAGR of 20.95%, Market Trends –the increasing demand from electronics industry is widening the scope for Packaged Coconut Water Market.
According to the current analysis of Introspective Market Research, the global Packaged Coconut Water Market was valued at USD 4.96 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 18.78 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 20.95%.
Coconut water is the interior liquid of a coconut, which is widely available around the world. It's a fruit juice made from a fragile, unripe (green) coconut. Due to its wonderful health benefits, it is a famous refreshing beverage frequently drank in tropical nations. Coconut water is a delicious drink that is produced from fresh and green coconuts and is consumed all over the world. Because of the high quantities of natural electrolytes, minerals, and vitamins, it has created a significant demand among customers. Coconut water's low-calorie content has boosted its popularity, making it the perfect substitute for high-calorie drinks like juice and soda. The packaging of coconut water aids in the preservation of the product's nutritional content. The growing popularity of organic beverages will propel the sector forward.
The increased demand for natural, healthy, and convenient beverages is driving the global packaged coconut water market. Because of its many benefits, coconut water is on the verge of exploding in popularity. By virtue of being natural, unadulterated, essentially unprocessed, pure, and organic, this product has attracted a wide range of consumers. These added perks have aided the company's rapid expansion over the last decade. These characteristics have significantly transformed the beverage business, with either dedicated vendors dealing with these products thriving or incumbent firms gradually broadening their portfolios to include healthier options in order to remain competitive in the market.
Packaged Coconut Water Market Report Highlight
- By packaging type, the paperboards segment is anticipated to register the maximum packaged coconut water market share over the forecast period.
- By variant, packaged plain coconut water is finding high demand, especially for medical formulations and cosmetics.
- By nature, the organic segment is expected to hold a significant packaged coconut water market share over the forecast period.
- By distribution channel, an offline segment is anticipated to hold the packaged coconut water maximum market share throughout the projected period.
- In terms of packaged coconut water consumption, the Asia-Pacific region is predicted to dominate, particularly in China, India, Indonesia, and Australia.
Packaged Coconut Water Market Segmentation:
By Packaging Type
By Distribution Channel
Major Key Players for Packaged Coconut Water Market:
- Amy & Brian Naturals
- GraceKennedy Limited
- Green Coco Europe Marketing und Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH
- PepsiCo Inc.
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Jain Agro Food Products Private Limited
- Dabur India Ltd
- Pure Tropic
- C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC
- Blue Monkey
- Harmless Harvest
- Taste Nirvana
- Bai Brands
- Exotic Superfoods
- Del Monte
- Purity Organic LLC
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Packaged Coconut Water Market based on of region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM