Market Size – USD 31.45 Billion in 2021, Market Growth - CAGR of 2.5%, Market Trends –the increasing demand from electronics industry is widening the scope for Cluster Computing Market.
The global cluster computing market was estimated at USD 31.45 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach 37.38 billion by the end of 2028, growing at a CAGR of 2.5% over the analysis period.
When compared to other desktop workstations or computers, cluster computing or high-performance computing is defined as the addition of processes for offering higher and more efficient performance. Cluster computing aids enterprises in resolving engineering, business, and research problems. Individual nodes collaborate to solve problems more effectively than a single computer, allowing cluster computing to handle repeated and complicated tasks. Cluster computing provides a low-cost alternative to the large server or mainframe computer technologies. It responds to the requirement for content criticality and process services more quickly thus, driving the development of the cluster computing market over the forecasted timeframe.
Major Key Players for Cluster Computing Market:
- Advanced Micro Devices
- Hewlett Packard
- Silicon Graphics International (SGI)
- Total CAE
- PSSC Labs
- Cepoint Networks
- Amazon Web Services
- Penguin Computing
- Bright Computing
- Cisco Systems
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Economic competition and recent product advancements are both contributing to the worldwide cluster computing market's overall growth. These are the most essential critical drivers for the cluster computing business to grow in the coming years, and they will do so indefinitely. Recent advancements in the Cluster Computing Market Size, such as the superior cloud-based solution, are appealing to very small to medium-sized businesses all over the world. Initial investments in current technology and substantial hardware installation will be decreased as major SMEs adopt very high-performance computers, and demand for high-performance Cluster computing will develop rapidly shortly.
The growing reliance on global IT infrastructure support for diverse businesses around the world has increased the demand for powerful cluster computing solutions that are simple to adopt. Companies have also been more eager to integrate a virtualized environment, which has resulted in increased cluster computing spending. Cluster Computing Market Trends has emerged as a compelling and rapid choice to meet a wide variety of organizational requirements, allowing several computer assets to collaborate as an advanced cluster. All of these distinct qualities contribute to the market's rapid growth during the forecast period.
Cluster Computing Market Report Highlight:
- By deployment, the cloud-based segment is anticipated to lead the growth of the cluster computing market in the forecasted timeframe. Clustering in the cloud can significantly minimize the time and effort required to get up and operating, while also providing a wide range of services to increase the cluster's availability, security, and maintainability.
- By cluster type, the load balancing segment is expected to have the highest share of the cluster computing market over the projected period. A load balancer can be placed on the cluster's leader node(s) or provisioned independently. The load balancer may detect if a node in the cluster has failed by doing periodic health checks on each node, and if so, it will channel incoming traffic to the other nodes in the cluster, thereby boosting segment growth.
- By end-users, the gaming industry segment is set to develop at the highest CAGR during the forecasted timeframe. Cluster computing is popular in the gaming industry as it can manage a large volume of simulation requests. Many popular MMOs, for instance, use cluster computing to track their players' whereabouts and actions. This allows them to transmit updates to players without interfering with other features of the game, such as combat and chat.
- The North American region is expected to have the highest share of the cluster computing market over the projected period. The presence of the prominent key players, as well as an increase in technological advancement, are the main factors driving the development of the market in this region.
Key Industry Development:
In November 2021, Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS) and IBM announced a collaboration to serve energy customers by combining the benefits of IBM Open Data for Industries with IBM Cloud Pak for Data and the AWS Cloud. This comprehensive solution is built on Red Hat OpenShift and will run on the AWS Cloud, making it easier for businesses to execute workloads both on-premises and in the AWS cloud.
In October 2020, IBM announced a strategic extension of capabilities to give clients the choice to deploy workloads anywhere they want, from on-premises to the IBM public cloud, and to accelerate their path to the hybrid cloud.
Cluster Computing Market Segmentation:
By Deployment Model
By Cluster Type
- High Availability (HA) and Failover
- Load Balancing
- HA & Load Balancing
- Distributed & Parallel Processing
By End Users
- Life Science
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Gaming Industry
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Cluster Computing Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM