Supply Chain and Logistics for B2B Market refers to the transaction of products or components between two businesses. In B2B, goods and services are sold between two companies for further development or distribution of the product. B2B supply chains are shorter and more particular in comparison to the B2C supply chain. B2B Supply Chain and Logistics handles all operations that relate to building a product and getting it to the right companies that involve in the movement of commodities from the supplying companies to the receiver company that assembles the raw products into finished goods or services. The prime constituents of supply chain and logistics are Finances, shipping information, and product flow. Logistics Company carried out these services by land, air, and water and digitization gives a technical touch to the market. Businesses are continuously working on the supply chain and logistics process to make it more efficient and profitable.
Major Key Players for Supply Chain and Logistics for B2B Market:
- Nippon Express (Japan)
- Ryder System Inc. (US)
- Robinson (US)
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG (Switzerland)
- Delhivery (India)
- DHL Supply Chain (Germany)
- Maersk Group (Denmark)
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions (US)
- Gati (India)
- CEVA Logistics (France)
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (US)
- DB Schenker (Germany)
- Holding AG (Switzerland)
- GEODIS (France)
- XPO Logistics (US)
- FedEx Corp (US)
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Supply Chain and Logistics system between two businesses and companies is an integral part of the whole structure of the company. Goods and services transferred from one business to another business are through supply chain and logistics. This system is used in every sector like E-Commerce, Manufacturing industries, production sectors; Agricultural Goods providers, FMCG sector, and retailing this entire sector require Supply Chain and Logistics chain to carry out different business activities. That boosts the market for Supply Chain and Logistics in B2B. Use of cloud-based software, data aggregation platforms, and ecosystems to generate real-time information regarding shipments, inventory, and tracking object systems, this advancement in supply chain and logistics helps to increase operational efficiency and visibility. This technical development is driving the growth of the B2B supply chain and logistic market.
Supply Chain and Logistics for B2B Market Report Highlight:
- By Technology, the IoT segment is expected to have the maximum market share in the supply chain and logistics for the B2B market during the projected period. The IoT provides real-time information regarding shipment or inventory and tracks objects, which gives higher operational efficiency that helps in the growth of the market.
- By Type, the storage and warehousing segment is predicted to show high growth in the supply chain and logistics for the B2B market during the forecast year. Storage and warehouse are used to send items from its manufacturing business to another business it is an important part of the B2B supply chain and logistics.
- By End User, E-Commerce segment is anticipated to register a significant market share for the supply chain and logistics for the B2B market over the forecast period. There is a growth in the sales of eCommerce products that has increased the requirement for supply chain and logistics in this sector, which provides high growth to the B2B supply chain and logistics market.
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the supply chain and logistics for the B2B market, during the projection period. The USA and Canada are prominent economies in this region leading to the growth of the B2B supply chain and logistics market.
Key Industry Development:
In July 2021, logistics platform Shyplite which is AI-powered, launched Shypmax, cross border LPaaS Logistics Platform as a service in India for the first time, which also has asset-light carrier capabilities and an asset-light supply chain solution, with a contemporary product and stellar service.
In May 2022, to counter China’s dominance in the supply chain in the Indo-Pacific region, the Japanese government selected eight Indian and Australian projects that will work in the sphere of data, IT, medical and cold chain marketplace.
Supply Chain and Logistics for B2B Market Segmentation:
- Storage and warehousing
By End User Industry
- Agricultural Goods
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Supply Chain and Logistics for B2B Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM