The Mobile Entertainment market is projected to reach USD 507.46 Billion by 2028 from an estimated USD 170.10 Billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 16.90% globally.
The mobile entertainment means permits the entertainment service to peoples which includes images, video, streaming video, subscription services, bundled services, audio, text to voice, downloading of ringtones, alert tones, master recording tones, short tones, promo tones, mobile gaming, SMS, Daily subscription newsletter and others services. The mobile entertainment service is also called as DNA’s service that provide the wireless service. Several number of apps like Netflix, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and Angry Birds are involved in providing mobile entertainment service. According to Statista, the share of Netflix in US is 62% is held by households. Additionally, online gaming and video are the popular activities across the world. For instance, Statista stated that in 2020, 365 million online gamers in India. The growing number of viewers, and game users support to the growth of market of mobile entertainment in the forecast year.
Major Key Players for Mobile Entertainment Market
- Amazon Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Electronic Arts Inc.
- Google LLC
- Netflix Inc.
- Onmobile Global limited
- Rovio entertainment corporation
- snap Inc.
- Spotify Technology SA
Market Dynamics and Factors
The growing number of mobile users is the key factor that drives the growth of mobile entertainment market. The smartphones are available in affordable prizes in market, thus increase the number of buyers of smartphones. For instance, Statista stated that in 2022 the number of smartphone subscriptions worldwide is 6 billion. Entertainment become a most crucial part of life of peoples because it helps to relieve the stress, develops the confidence of people to achieve their goals, enhance the social communication, offers employment opportunities, provide the creative classrooms and educational programs for fun-filled learning, and most important benefits of entertainment is it helps to fill the life of people with happiness. These beneficial factors support to the growth of market of mobile entertainment in projected timeframe. Moreover, People become more addicted to mobile, risk of cheating through social media, and excessive use of mobile phones cause the health problems like anxiety, depression. These factors involving in the hampering the growth of the mobile entertainment market.
Mobile Entertainment Market Report Highlight
- By application, the mobile TV segment is expected to have the maximum market share in mobile entertainment during the projected period. Rising users of mobile TV in large number that propel the growth of the market.
- By advertisement, the online video advertising enterprises segment is predicted to expand the most in the mobile entertainment market during the forecast year. Most of marketers prefers the video content for advertising to promote their product that supports the growth of the market.
- By region, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the mobile entertainment market, during the projected period. The growing population with rising the number of mobile users boosts the growth of market of mobile entertainment in this region.
Key Industry Development
- In May 2021, Amazon India launched a free video streaming service. The name of this service is miniTV is available in the Amazon Android app.
- In September 2021, Amazon launched local streaming services on its video platform in India. The aim of this service was boosting the subscription.
Mobile Entertainment Market Segmentation
- Mobile Music
- Mobile Gaming
- Mobile TV
- Mobile Personalization
- Social Media Advertising
- Online Video Advertising
- Online Search Advertising
- Mobile Location-Based Advertising
- In-Game Advertising
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Mobile Entertainment Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM