Rise in numbers of consumers that are health-conscious and the increase in social media trend for the organic and variety of food is increasing the awareness about the organic spices and herbs market.
According to the current analysis of Introspective Market Research, the global Organic Spices and Herbs Market was valued at USD 243.23 Million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 304.35 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 3.86%.
Increasing importance of various herbs and spices for different variety of flavors and food are raising a high demand for the market. The market research report includes the detailed analysis of all the trends and driving factors with specific segment and sub-segments of each. Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market with more than 75% of the share. Increasing population in India with the increasing awareness about several health benefits of organic herbs and spices are increasing the share of the market. India is the major producer, consumer for the organic spices and herbs market but also the biggest exporter of the same. With the high consumption and supply of the product, India is the prime focus for the supply and demand of the organic spices and herbs market.
According to the analyst, Vietnam, Indonesia, China and Guatemala have a large variety of spices and herbs due to which they are the largest emerging countries for the organic spices and herbs market. Also, due to the social media trend and the people now following all the influencers around the globe there is a major demand for the organic food variety from the developed countries like the United States, Japan, Canada and Australia. The importance of the medicinal properties in the herbs and spices is also the major driver for the market. The market research report for the product includes a detailed analysis and statistic of each region with each segment that gives the clear idea of the market trends and share for the organic spices and herbs all over the globe,
The Organic Spices and Herbs market is by Product Type (Spices (Chilies, Garlic, Turmeric, Pepper, Cumin, Cloves, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom and Others) and Herbs (Basil, Mint, Parsley, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Bay Leaves, Dill, Thyme, Rosemary, Celery, Kaffir lime leaves), By Form (Whole, Powder, Essential Oil and Chopped), By Application (Culinary, Meat & Poultry, Sauces & Dips, Snacks & Convenience Foods and Others). The market is further analyzed on the basis of regional analysis and divided into major regions like North-America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and MEA.
Further Key Findings From The Report Suggest:
- Due to presence of agro-climatic zones and regions in Asia-Pacific, the region is expected to maintain its dominating position in the upcoming years.
- Vietnam and Indonesia are expected to have a higher growth from the year 2023 due to the increasing demand and the production of spices like chillies, pepper and cardamom in these specific regions.
- Ukraine, Spain and Brazil are the fastest growing region in the Europe for the organic spices and herbs market due to the high-quality production of herbs like Parsley and Mint in those countries.
- The target audience for this market that the manufacturers are focusing on are Agriculture industry, pharmaceutical industry and retailers & wholesalers.
- Another growing trend for this market is that the oil form is expected to increase at a higher rate of at least 3% during the forecast period.
Key Participants includes Organic Spices Inc., Frontier Natural Products Co-op, Rapid Organic Pvt Ltd., Yogi Botanicals Pvt Ltd., The Spice Hunter Inc., Starwest Botanicals Inc., UK Blending Ltd., The Watkins Co., Spice Chain Corporation.
For this report, Introspective Market Research have segmented the Organic Spices and Herbs markets market on the basis of Region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2019-2025)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM