1. Business Development Executive:
IMR having the position for Business Development Executive to join the sales team based at HQ and selling of the company’s research reports across the globe.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Strong communication
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
2. SEO Executive:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients’ SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- The creation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for clients in various industries.
- Occasionally contributing to the company blog.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Kindly, send us your resumes at : firstname.lastname@example.org